·
wild life fan
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slingshot shooting and traditional archery
Are you a traditional archer?
yes2875.68%
no924.32%
If so, what kind of shooting do you practise more often?
Slingshot shooting2670.27%
Traditional bow shooting1129.73%
About your age
under 30924.32%
31 to 401129.73%
41 to 50616.22%
51 to 60821.62%
more than 6038.11%

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
you bet, and bowyer too!

·
Registered
26 Posts
started shooting longbows an recurves about a year ago I shoot every day weather permiting I like the sport alot plus I,ve been a bow hunter for 40 year now. love watching the arrows fly. Just pick up slingshot shooting about 3 months ago . Shooting bows helped me with slingshot shooting the two are alot alike. Like the bows better but I also enjoy shooting the slings both are relaxing sports. An I,m also a air-gun junky. Put a target in front of me an I will shoot it with something.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Was shooting a Martin stick and a martin dreamcatcher recurve. Both wonderful bows. Now i am moving into slingshot shooting and soaking up all the info i can.

Almost a 20 year traditional archery shooter. Cant even remember shooting slingshots. Nice to find this low cost shooting sport so similiar to archery.

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
2 shoulder surgeries have cut back my traditional bow shooting to almost 0. But I can shoot slingshots just fine! I have even gone to bow fishing with a slingshot, but the poundage is up there with a bow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.