Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Jack Koehler, Nathan Masters, Bill Hayes, I've heard of and respect all of them.

I'll be honest....I've never heard of Chris Graffin. :rolleyes:
Chris Graffin is the owner of Catapult Carnage. He’s one of the UK’s top shooters and has a hit YouTube channel. He’s the one who beat Gamekeeper John at the ESF competition.

· Super Moderator
2,891 Posts
Jack Koehler, Nathan Masters, Bill Hayes, I've heard of and respect all of them.

I'll be honest....I've never heard of Chris Graffin. :rolleyes:
Yup, Chris makes the Titan Hunter. It's an excellent slingshot, he's well known world wide as a top competitor. It will be really nice if his business gets rolling here in the USA -

· Registered
2,741 Posts
NO

Slingshot shooting is able to be enjoyed by people of all economic status'... By Males and Females... By all different social status... by Carnivores and Vegans alike... Slingshots don't discriminate.

Our customers have ranged from Presidents, Generals, and CEOs to kids who are spending their allowance money, to people fresh out of prison to the people who put them there... Once introduced to slingshots in a way that shows how easy they are to shoot and maintain... and show how quiet and unobtrusive they can be... and at the same time can be as accurate as accuracy can be defined... slingshots are for EVERYBODY.
No need to pigeon-hole them.
Hear!! Hear!!!!!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts