Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all.

Can we see some pics of sighting systems that have been used on slingshots? I know most of you are traditionalists but there are some of us the like the high tech stuff.

Here is my simple sight made from a bicycle spoke and some small bolts.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It works very well on tin cans out to 25meters but when I went hunting today, I missed about 10 birds. I theb took the sight off, put up a bottle and hit it 3 times in a row at a distance of about 20 meters. What gives? Do I stay instinctive or should I stick to the sight?

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
when hunting i find the longer you aim the less chance you have of hitting out, as soon as they are in my aim i release, i have tried a barnett with sites before and missed a lot, jeff

·
Resident Nutcase
132 Posts
I ordered an "anchor sight" by archeryinnovations.com last week. Its not a traditional sighting system but research on archery forums has told me the thing works fantasticly on hunting bows, it tells you when your "anchor point" is off. It has rave reviews as does the company, offering a money back guarantee no questions.
I am an instinctive shooter as well. When I try to aim I miss. When I point and shoot I do pretty good.

W.

Morning all.

Can we see some pics of sighting systems that have been used on slingshots? I know most of you are traditionalists but there are some of us the like the high tech stuff.

Here is my simple sight made from a bicycle spoke and some small bolts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts