Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice shooting Q ! You've been practicing .
THANK YOU SO MUCH, my friend!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

As a mere fact, I haven't picked a slingshot in about 2 weeks. I'm actually very stoked on blowguns right now :D

I've made one and also the darts. It is an altogether different game from the slingshot, but very, very relaxing to shoot.

So glad that you've liked, being you the SHARPSHOOTER you are!!! :wave:

If you want, you can also view my homemade blowgun video.

Best regards to you and yours!!!!

Q

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Nice shooting Q - I better get practicing again...
Thanks my friend!!!!

To be honest, OF COURSE the shootout was a bit edited. Nevertheless, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th lighters were at first shot (although I edited the steps into shooting position. Didn't want to bore to death my audience :D )

Like this spot you see on the video?? A pretty big green area, very close to my house ;)

Cheers ...Q

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool vid Q always time to watch a shooting vid
Thank you so much, sir!!!
It was cool to make. Although shooting for a video takes away a bit of the spontaneity of it!
Cheers ...Q
well bro at least u can load a vid on to forum I am 0 for 3 I get it someday haha
Not easy too...

The editing makes it look like eating popcorn, but it took me almost 3 hours to make it :D

Not a computer genius here ...LOL!!!

Cheers ...Q

Reactions: 31610

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
very close to Mira Sintra. Not been that far over - did reguarly shoot behind the train station in the big park - esp. in the mornings was very quiet.
That area is far more busier

But yes, you can shoot practically all over the place here. You see, the place I'm living was a rural area some 50/45 years ago.

In fact, Portugal is a huge village, the way I see it :)

Reactions: mattwalt
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.