Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I retired, I bought a Daisy slingshot to have something I could shoot in town. It took way too much strength to pull the tubes for an extended length of time, so I go to the internet and discover slingshots with flats and tubes. After countless slingshots and different styles of catch boxes I have become addicted to shooting slingshots. I hope the sport of slingshots grows into a sport that displays respect, good sportsmanship, and lasting friendships. Slingshots is the one thing that trying to become the best I can be never gets boring, or stressful. I have no desire to shoot in competitions such as a world class tournaments. I do hope one day to attend a local slingshot tournament such as the MWST, where a group slingshot shooters get together and enjoy the sport of plinking targets. My shooting is more of a way. to release stress. I do enjoy watching people shoot in competitions, but no desire to compete. I have met some of the best people I have ever met in my life due to slingshots. If all this would stop today, I feel I will shoot slingshots as long as Im mentally and physically able.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Ditto Tag!! I don't really want to be able to shoot a penny out of the sky. I've done some racing in the past, bikes, running, xc skis....and once it turns into something you "have to do" the fun goes away.

I'll no longer pay to do an event to have fun, unless it's for a good cause.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts