Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm enjoying some mid morning coffee, debating on slinging some steel balls for a bit before the family comes back, and I'm watching the first season of top shot, and one of the eliminations is shooting a wire frame (f16 maybe?)... got me thinking, where else does this amazingly underrated weapon pop up in movies/tv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
There is a well known war movie where one of the good guys (Maybe Charles Bronson?) Has to take an enemy guard out but can't use his gun. Uses a slingshot to bounce a rock off his helmet. Stuns him a bit then finished the job by hand. Can't remember the movie though!

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
I see slingshots a lot in news but a lot of it is negative. People shooting out vehicles windows riots and latest one was from uk kids killing mallard ducks in park ponds to get likes on the gram

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I see slingshots a lot in news but a lot of it is negative. People shooting out vehicles windows riots and latest one was from uk kids killing mallard ducks in park ponds to get likes on the gram
That's too bad. I know I got into a wee bit of trouble when I was younger with one, but it wasn't intentional. Steel ball took a ricochet and cracked a camper window that I had now clue was there, but I also respect things that can potentially kill....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts