Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a firm believer in spreading your slingshooting knowledge. So, I think that we should try to post videos on Youtube to show just how much fun slingshots are. In the near future, I'm going to post some target shooting and informational videos for that same reason.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Most of us already have bud.

Jorge has the Slingshot Channel which is loads of great slingshot video.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I say all the umm... errr.. "seasoned" fellas
in the community should try too.. It's really good for us newer in the slingshot journey as well as encouragement too. Just my 2 cents tho.

·
Super Moderator
6,511 Posts
I'll be putting a few new ones up on the tube shortly.There are a lot more I want to do. Flatband

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
I am a firm believer in spreading your slingshooting knowledge. So, I think that we should try to post videos on Youtube to show just how much fun slingshots are. In the near future, I'm going to post some target shooting and informational videos for that same reason.
I like watching good target shooting if someone can pull it off and make great shots consitantly like everytime. As much shooting as we do we ought to hit anything we see just like the Bean Shooter Man. I seem to recall he used flatbands.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts