Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I've had a lot of success hunting with my Y Shooter, it's been and will continue to be my EDC shooter for 3 months now. I shoot marbles, 3/8"-1/2" steel, clays & hex nuts from this frame and they all shoot well, 8mm lead being my current favourite.

IMG_0210.JPG

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,079 Posts
This is a bit of a strange one for me. I am always most accurate with a slingshot when I test shoot it right after building. Perhaps because my focus is better? Who knows...

However, this one is my latest tournament shooter that seems to work fairly consistent for me.

20190429_195209.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Thanks for starting this post CJW, it made me realize just how many other slingshots I’ve seen on this Forum that could possibly be a very accurate shooter for me. There is just one problem, I have small hands looking forward to seeing other members favorite slingshot

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
For me, it's a mid-sized Mule, Champ or Chalice usually.

Dan said it for me, many times I will nail my target consistently with a new slingshot and think I found that magical frame, then miss the next dozen shots. As he said, it may have to do with being focused right off the bat.

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
I am on par for most accurate with these 2 flips.

Depends if I am walking about I use tubes. I am inside or at a friend's 0lace I use flats.

A close 2 is a mid size mule.
In order of pics.

1. My mule (3rd most accurate)

2. My Y Pocket Shooter by Dragon Master.(Most accurate with tubes)

3.My custom LBS with foregrip.(Most accurate with flats)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts