Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I have seen this and been tempted too... but I abstained because I dont think I'll have anywhere to turn to in case of defects or eventual breakdown... parts are uncertain. For that reason, I would rather buy from a place where I would have some after sales support.

As for the virus, I dont't think it'll be a factor through the long period of transit with Aliexpress... China is kinda on a "pause" so everything is gonna be a slow assuming a supplier is still in business...

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanks for your replies. AliExpress and deals like this remind me less of ordering a product and more of backing a horse - fun and slightly scary, and only put down money that you can afford to lose. I've had more good things than bad things, and some fun along the way.

Mike

·
Registered
185 Posts
It looks like they are trying to be tricky there, $20 bucks just for 10 belts, 80 for the machine if I am reading everything correctly, if that is the case, I would rather stop by the Ol' Harbor Freight and pickup a tabletop belt sander for like 50 bucks.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks like they are trying to be tricky there, $20 bucks just for 10 belts, 80 for the machine if I am reading everything correctly, if that is the case, I would rather stop by the Ol' Harbor Freight and pickup a tabletop belt sander for like 50 bucks.
Yes, I like to buy locally, when I can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts