Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam making a slingshot my friend Ozzy .
Its an little of a challenge because Ive never made a slingshot like this for anyone els and he hold the ammo in the left hand and therefore he has to tell me if the grip is okee or not !

The front is still under construction

Ill keep you posted

Have Fun
Papa Total Loss

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Perhaps you should make those with an adjustable arm brace so more people could get one from you without having to be "fitted" for it. They sure look awesome to me!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not thought of that hmmmmmm

I like to make them like this , I am a metal worker so ones and a wile its fun to make something out of wood .

Just a few pict. that where on my cell phone

Have Fun
PTL

·
Resigned
946 Posts
I think its a fantastic slingshot, wouldnt work for me though I cant shoot anything with a wrist brace adjustable
or not.
I can still appreciate the craftsmanship that went into making such an impressive slingshot.
Martin.

·
Registered
54 Posts
fantastic work! but im with fish, a nice stain and varnish would make this catty gleam with craftmanship. My first thaught when i saw it was a target air rifle. Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and my opinion is to keep doing what you're doing. That is, as original as it gets!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,514 Posts
Papa, let me tell you straight out Bud, that is an awesome piece of workmanship! Wood, metal ,clay,stone, I think any material you worked would have excellent stamped all over it. Heck of a Starship Bud! Flatband

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
His first was varnished and looked great but I have to say this one is pretty sweet lookin too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for the nice replays .

Off-course there are different opinions about the finish .
The last one Iam working on right now I want to keep as it is and give it a varnish coating . But I am making it for my friend Ozzy and he is very font of the cammo. paint job

I am already looking for different multiplex thats made out of higher quality wood and has more layers .

Have Fun
PTL

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
What do you need...a block of wood and a mold of my arm? I wouldn't mind having one, just to have it.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Cammo, stain, varnish . . . It's a pretty awesome thing for a handmade object. It looks like it was molded out of clay by artists and stamped out in a Mercedes Benz factory.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Fabulous Workmanship PTL! Natural color, Stained ,Camo or slathered in Truck Bedliner is up to it's owner...no matter how you like em, the effort and detail put into the frame shows.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts