Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my fellow gentleman I believe I may have made a crossover to TTF. Not to be a dedicated shooter as I have far too many OTT frames to do such a thing but its a tad bit enticing at the moment.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dare say a different animal for sure but a tad more fun. I just can switch over all of a sudden or maybe not completely at all. Lol

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anyone has any tips/trucks to hand down it'd be appreciated this is as I said a brand new animal.

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I shoot ttf and ott the same. The only difference is that there is much less of natural flip when shooting ttf.
All in all I would say that just shooting with the exact same technique is all that is required, at least for me.

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Bill Hays has some really good videos about his style of aiming. He shoots TTF I believe, and his philosophy of aiming and mechanics seems really sound. I'm afraid I don't know where the video is, so maybe someone can link it. You could check the Pocket Predator website or Youtube though.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Courses for horses...

TTF slingshot with a cheekbone anchor for set distance precision shooting... TTF butterfly for good accuracy 150' or less... OTT butterfly for unknown longer distances....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All I have right now is a florida forks imp that my daughter shoots. Lol. It far too little for my hands so its not off to a wonderfully smooth start just yet.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Courses for horses...
TTF slingshot with a cheekbone anchor for set distance precision shooting... TTF butterfly for good accuracy 150' or less... OTT butterfly for unknown longer distances....
The master has spoken!

Reactions: SlingFaceKilla
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.