Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey considering i am getting a new lizard as part of the family soon
. ovbiosly very exicted. it just came to my head out of couriosity, "hey, i wonder what everybody else has for a pet or if they even have a pet". so here is the post to tell everyone about your own little or big critters. for me i have a cat, a dog, and soon a bearded dragon http://top-10-list.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/bearded-dragon.jpg. i bet this will have a ton of replies.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
cat, dog (black lab), and fish tank (just a few barbs in there).

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
A huge Yellow Lab (big not fat), who loves "slingshot walks" but just to sniff around while I plunk
I had 2 Yellows, and the other was a hunter, grab the slingshot and he would freak out: "Kill the wabbit ,kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit" I do miss him!
We also have 3 cats.

·
Super Moderator
6,967 Posts
I have two Male Yorkies (Brothers) Spencer and Wesley. The best friends anyone could ever hope to have and to love! They just celebrated their 6th birthday. Spoiled beyond belief and I wouldn't change a thing! Flatband

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
i just got puff my bearded dragon yesterday!!
he/she is so cute
. we cant figure out if he is a boy or a girl untik he is about a year old. he is a varacious little eater, he ate 15 crickets yesterday
.he is already very tame. he lets me pick him up and he just rests on my fingure. im so glad i saved up the $250 dollars for supplies. i have a small cage right now but i will make a very nice custom one in a few weeks when he is bigger.

ill post a picture soon the camera is being repaired. (slingshot accident)

·
Registered
328 Posts
A 145 pound Newfoundland, a German Shepard and a Jack Russel Terrorist in the canine group. And two whatever's in the feline group. And Fred, the black/white striped Damselfish who has been living for 22 years now (no kidding!) We bought Fred to "season" the saltwater aquarium to prepare it for more delicate fish. But Fred's killed them all and lived longer than we ever imagined. He lives the bachelor life in his own tank these days. Ornery old codger.

·
Super Moderator
6,967 Posts
Joerg, Love the " Convertors" !!! Sounds like some sort of Robotic nightmare! Flatband

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
I have an English Chocolate Lab - Katym, pronounced kaytim. He will be 10 this coming July. He's the best behaved kid in the household.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
I have a Jack Russell, quite originally called Jack!

Here's a picture of him meeting another dog...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.