Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts

This is the draw that is most comfortable for me to shoot. In fact, a bit longer would be more comfortable but my current bands dont have much leeway. So........what is this? I was going for 3/4 butterfly, but this, obviously, is longer, but not exactly full butta..... I like it btw, and tomorrow I will shoot with a bit longer bands as I find those a bit restrictive.

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts

This is the draw that is most comfortable for me to shoot. In fact, a bit longer would be more comfortable but my current bands dont have much leeway. So........what is this? I was going for 3/4 butterfly, but this, obviously, is longer, but not exactly full butta..... I like it btw, and tomorrow I will shoot with a bit longer bands as I find those a bit restrictive.
It's a hybrid - it can use gasoline or electricity.

Opah!

THWACK!

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
See my YouTube response...

Enjoy!

THWACK!

Reactions: Tag and MakoPat

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's really interesting is that I didn't strive to arrive at this specific draw length. If anything, I was committed to use a shorter, strict 3/4 butterfly draw length. In time, my technique changed by itself, for some reason, and I was surprised to find out that I am drawing so far back.
Oh well, whatever feels more natural and works, is good to go I guess!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.