Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ! . With all the craziness going on in the world .. we have been staying home most of the time .. but felt like we needed to get out for some fishing and shooting! . It was really refreshing to get out and forget about it all .. so we headed to a secluded creek in a canyon where we wont have contact with people.. and had some fun! :) .. we caught a cool little native brown and lost a few others .. put together this little video .. thanks for having a look guys ! . Stay safe out there !
83c773c4ceeba0a893713be4f79b6c1d.jpg
b8f326769aff5a5d1e6d0a08f898a456.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys have some beautiful spots out there. JoJo always looks happy with a rod in his hand.
Love watching you shoot buddy.
Oh yeah buddy! He is always super happy with a rod in his hands ! :) . Thank you very very much ! .. we got out again today ! .. I stretched out the legs on my laminate pocket parasite you made me ! I will post video soon :) had a good hike today

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In crazy times like this, living in a place with fewer people and having all that open space to roam is advantageous... I am enjoying your day out vicariously!
Thanks alot brother ! :) . I appreciate it! . We have good times for sure .. I am glad you liked it buddy ! I agree.. in these times.. we need a simple hike sometimes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts