Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Here's some I'm giving away to different family members... I also made a bunch of Hathcocks too, but since ya'll have seen them before, I thought I'd just show some of the Vergos and Tex Classics instead.

All of these are made from G10 except for the Micarta target model that is mine. I made 2 or 3 of each of the different sizes. What's amazing is the smallest one shoots just as well as my target model, although the target model is a lot more comfortable for me to hold. Since I made 3 of the small ones, I'm going to keep one as it's a perfect size for sticking in a pocket and not have anything hanging out.

Ahhh, the Tex Classic made from G10 with Universal Forks... I made 3 big ones (going to Uncles) and 6 "little boys"... my young Son and his cousins are just going to LOVE these. Made from G10 and painted red, so it's harder to lose... they're strong, can fit little to medium sized hands, and are very versatile due to the Universal Forks!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Some people are going to be really happy when they receive these great slingshots. Saludos,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.