Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,991 Posts
Frankly, I am strongly utilitarian. Who cares how it looks. What is important is how it shoots. As long as you can shoot well with it, all the rest is beside the point. What the heck ... paint it black and put a coat of urethane on it, and it will look fantastic ... it won't shoot any better, but it will look great. If you punch the targets, knock over the cans, or take the game that the person next to you is missing, then no one will care how your slingshot looks.

Cheers ..... Charles

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll see what i can do with it. Even if its not pretty atm it sits nice in my hand, was out shooting it for 2 hours now. If all other fails i will

paint it black and put a coat of urethane on it, and it will look fantastic
Thanks for the tip

·
Registered
256 Posts
It looks like a smiling frog!
The frame looks nice and comfortable, I guess you're unhappy that the "smile" or crescent moon is uneven, but that's just superficial, you could try and even it out or cover it up.
Again, the frame looks comfortable and well designed, so if it shoots good, leave it as it is - or paint it green, make the smile red and call it Kermit!

edit: yeah... what Charles said!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I really like the chubby but compact size of this one. It looks like a little tank! And that's a good thing. I think that it's a great idea to experiment like you are doing. If you don't like the aesthetics and have a good shooter then keep the basic concept and don't worry about the looks.
Once for the books: I like it!

And if you ditch the pinky hole and keep the face simple, I'd buy one from you, that is only if you signed it!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I modded it a little bit. It's not as ugly as before and it shoots so **** good. i learned to love it for target shooting indoors over the last couple days. So this time function > style

1 - 16 of 16 Posts