Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Aimstinctivist
774 Posts
First we saw the shamelessness of framelessness. Followed closely by the grandstanding of handbanding.

Now we've been exposed to the blatant uncorking of finger forking.

Thanks Joey. I can't unsee this...

:stickpoke:

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
I had bin talking to J5 about frameless shooting 4 months ago but never had the jam to try it .I figured bb s be a good place to start a hand hit could be no worse than smashing your finger with a hammer and I had a few them in past years .well busted my first rig and no fork hit yet and hitting the target sometimes not knocking coins out of the air but thing r shaping up ????

Attachments

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had bin talking to J5 about frameless shooting 4 months ago but never had the jam to try it .I figured bb s be a good place to start a hand hit could be no worse than smashing your finger with a hammer and I had a few them in past years .well busted my first rig and no fork hit yet and hitting the target sometimes not knocking coins out of the air but thing r shaping up
Nice man!!! Your kicking butt frameless .. that can told me lol ... now time to move up to 8mm ammo!! Show it who's boss PB!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
I had bin talking to J5 about frameless shooting 4 months ago but never had the jam to try it .I figured bb s be a good place to start a hand hit could be no worse than smashing your finger with a hammer and I had a few them in past years .well busted my first rig and no fork hit yet and hitting the target sometimes not knocking coins out of the air but thing r shaping up
Nice man!!! Your kicking butt frameless .. that can told me lol ... now time to move up to 8mm ammo!! Show it who's boss PB!!
i am on it J5 just got make a new rig some 1842 should be ok ?

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am on it J5 just got make a new rig some 1842 should be ok ?
Hey man! Yep 1842 makes a great frameless set!! Moves 8mm like nobodies business Haha

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I notice that you use your ring finger rather than your thumb. Never having tried frameless, I can't picture how the other side of your hand looks. Some day when you have some time, show me how you string the bands over your hand. I might try it with office bands and pinto beans, but only 'cause I like pain.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I notice that you use your ring finger rather than your thumb. Never having tried frameless, I can't picture how the other side of your hand looks. Some day when you have some time, show me how you string the bands over your hand. I might try it with office bands and pinto beans, but only 'cause I like pain.
Hahah love the last sentence! ... sure buddy I will do that.. I did a little video a while back .. I will leave the link here

1 - 20 of 20 Posts