Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Haha, it's only a matter of time Fiveshooter!

I saw that too, if I get more into Feihu forks this might be my next one. I like the G10 scales. I would swap out the O rings too though. I also like the red and blue Feihu frames from GZK, those are sweet.
I seen it the other night when I was looking at aliexpress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
745 Posts
I'm surprised Fiveshooter hasn't seen this yet.

I like the thinner profile in the grip as compared to some of the other Feihu's. But those o-rings...
It's no longer at GZK's site but I found it here and I will buy it. I'll either replace the o-rings with black tube or just remove them. I like everything else about it. Most likely I will just take them off and not replace them with anything. Waz ya'll hiding this from me?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2018-New-Straight-Slingshot-Catapult-Hunting-440-Stainless-Steel-G10-with-Rubber-Band-Outdoor-Shooting-Game/32914930418.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.8.358c1358eAuyny&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10065_10068_10130_10547_10546_10059_10548_10545_10696_100031_10084_10083_10103_451_10618_452_10307_5014715_5014615,searchweb201603_54,ppcSwitch_7&algo_expid=fbe7a06c-c63f-4b06-80bf-f70fe5cdee5a-1&algo_pvid=fbe7a06c-c63f-4b06-80bf-f70fe5cdee5a&transAbTest=ae803_2&priceBeautifyAB=0

I like this one a bit too but the seller's feedback is not so good. And I can live without the spirit level bubble gadget so it would come off right away.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Slingshot-Hunting-Catapult-with-flat-rubber-band-440-Stainless-Steel-G10-Material-Sling-Shot-Outdoor-Shooting/32919531551.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.53.358c1358eAuyny&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10065_10068_10130_10547_10546_10059_10548_10545_10696_100031_10084_10083_10103_451_10618_452_10307_5014715_5014615,searchweb201603_54,ppcSwitch_7&algo_expid=fbe7a06c-c63f-4b06-80bf-f70fe5cdee5a-11&algo_pvid=fbe7a06c-c63f-4b06-80bf-f70fe5cdee5a&transAbTest=ae803_2&priceBeautifyAB=0

Reactions: ShootnCoastie

·
Registered
745 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
$45, GZK is crazily expensive!!
Much more so than Aliexpress but GZK has done a lot of favors for me and managed to get me a few very expensive items at a fraction of the cost I would have to pay elsewhere. Then factor in his cost for expedited shipping so you get your items in days instead of weeks and it doesn't sound so expensive. He has hunted down and sent me two full G-10 slingshots that two separate Aliexpress sellers took money for the items they didn't even have to sell and it took several weeks just to get refunds from each of them.

Bottom line is I would rather pay more to someone I have 100% confidence in versus pay less to a possible source that may never deliver anything and take you a month to get a refund. I have had some deals go though Aliexpress with good results and some others just totally try to eScrew me. Think a bit about what it costs him to get a package here in a few days added to his costs and it's obvious why it's more expensive there. Good chance it would show up if bought at Aliexpress but I know when I buy from GZK I take no chances at all.

All that said I have purchased several times from the Piaoyu Store that has it cheap on Aliexpress and they have always delivered but they get in no hurry to ship anything.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Much more so than Aliexpress but GZK has done a lot of favors for me and managed to get me a few very expensive items at a fraction of the cost I would have to pay elsewhere. Then factor in his cost for expedited shipping so you get your items in days instead of weeks and it doesn't sound so expensive. He has hunted down and sent me two full G-10 slingshots that two separate Aliexpress sellers took money for the items they didn't even have to sell and it took several weeks just to get refunds from each of them.
Bottom line is I would rather pay more to someone I have 100% confidence in versus pay less to a possible source that may never deliver anything and take you a month to get a refund. I have had some deals go though Aliexpress with good results and some others just totally try to eScrew me. Think a bit about what it costs him to get a package here in a few days added to his costs and it's obvious why it's more expensive there. Good chance it would show up if bought at Aliexpress but I know when I buy from GZK I take no chances at all.
All that said I have purchased several times from the Piaoyu Store that has it cheap on Aliexpress and they have always delivered but they get in no hurry to ship anything.
The piaoyu store is the only one I have dealt with. They sent me my frame in less than two weeks. They have three different versions of that slingshot on there store. I'm really disappointed in dankung. I ordered a week before I ordered from Ali express and am still waiting. It's been almost a month.

·
Registered
745 Posts
The piaoyu store is the only one I have dealt with. They sent me my frame in less than two weeks. They have three different versions of that slingshot on there store. I'm really disappointed in dankung. I ordered a week before I ordered from Ali express and am still waiting. It's been almost a month.

Shipping time often varies a lot on Aliexpress. There are many sellers there that actually don't stock anything and only attempt to acquire it AFTER an order is placed If they can't get it they will often send a message asking you to choose something else which is sometimes acceptable. Some play the bait and switch game knowing from the start they cant get the product at all. As I said the Piaoyu Store has always shipped what I ordered but I have yet to get anything from them in under 3 weeks. Dankung is famously slow at shipping and has been for years, offers no tracking number and even if you pay extra money for expedited shipping there you have to email and ask for a tracking number. I have bought a lot of things at Dankung over the past few years but lately if I can find what I am looking for anyplace else I will buy it anyplace else. Dankung simply doesn't have many items you can't get both cheaper and faster elsewhere. You will be doing good if you get your Dankung order in 5 weeks.

·
Registered
465 Posts

Shipping time often varies a lot on Aliexpress. There are many sellers there that actually don't stock anything and only attempt to acquire it AFTER an order is placed If they can't get it they will often send a message asking you to choose something else which is sometimes acceptable. Some play the bait and switch game knowing from the start they cant get the product at all. As I said the Piaoyu Store has always shipped what I ordered but I have yet to get anything from them in under 3 weeks. Dankung is famously slow at shipping and has been for years, offers no tracking number and even if you pay extra money for expedited shipping there you have to email and ask for a tracking number. I have bought a lot of things at Dankung over the past few years but lately if I can find what I am looking for anyplace else I will buy it anyplace else. Dankung simply doesn't have many items you can't get both cheaper and faster elsewhere.
Thank you so much for the information on dankung it being my first order and a fairly sizable one I'm starting to get nervous.

·
Registered
745 Posts

Shipping time often varies a lot on Aliexpress. There are many sellers there that actually don't stock anything and only attempt to acquire it AFTER an order is placed If they can't get it they will often send a message asking you to choose something else which is sometimes acceptable. Some play the bait and switch game knowing from the start they cant get the product at all. As I said the Piaoyu Store has always shipped what I ordered but I have yet to get anything from them in under 3 weeks. Dankung is famously slow at shipping and has been for years, offers no tracking number and even if you pay extra money for expedited shipping there you have to email and ask for a tracking number. I have bought a lot of things at Dankung over the past few years but lately if I can find what I am looking for anyplace else I will buy it anyplace else. Dankung simply doesn't have many items you can't get both cheaper and faster elsewhere.
Thank you so much for the information on dankung it being my first order and a fairly sizable one I'm starting to get nervous.

You will eventually get your stuff from Dankung. I have always received my stuff from them. They are just very slow. If you have not already done so, log in, get your order number and email them for a tracking number. They generally take a couple of business days just to reply but they should give you one.

·
Registered
465 Posts

You will eventually get your stuff from Dankung. I have always received my stuff from them. They are just very slow. If you have not already done so, log in, get your order number and email them for a tracking number. They generally take a couple of business days just to reply but they should give you one.
Thank you.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I stand corrected. It is on GZK's site just moved to a different link. Even though the price is higher here is where I will buy and get it delivered in days :)

https://trade.onloon.net/detail?itemId=f5f91fd86af343b0aa9dc069a5f400c3
I think a reply to one's own post is a bit unusual but I have to eat my own words on this one.

I ordered it from Piaoyu store at Aliexpress for three reasons.

First one is I am not ready to make a large enough order from GZK to get the ever so coveted expedited shipping.

Second I got some coupons from the Piaoyu store that reduced the price considerably and it was already very low.

Third I have placed several orders from Piaoyu store and I have never been let down thus far.

I wish it had a built in lanyard hole but the handle appears long enough that I can get by without one or drill one myself.

Lanyard or no lanyard those goofy looking colored o-rings are coming off.

They may be replaced with plain black elastic sleeves or the forks may be left bare as I think even bare would look better than the colored o-rings.

Reactions: 3danman

·
Registered
745 Posts

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
745 Posts
Nice frame. Great price! Unfortunately I have to wait until the possible postal strike is over in Canada.
I'd say order now. Strike will surely be over before it arrives :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts