Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Man sorry mr. hays I f-- this Beautiful little shooting G 10 Secret agent right up
Ya I ll sand fix and shoot again but darn it :(
I was doing so good all day I must've got tired I got a fork hit " that really pissed me off because it hit hard and it damaged it and I just bought it and I was pissed tried to correct it got another fork hit at said stop clint , put it down for a little bit got a bag shot five or six good shots and then Bam Bam two more put it up for the night
I am really bummed because I just got the HTS and the secret agent and surprise of all surprises secret agent I love so I guess I'll learn on this one and have to buy another one if I wanna look Purdy I guess but again I want to say sorry Mr. Bill Hays I effed up your cool slingshot
Bicycle part Gas Rim Motor vehicle Personal protective equipment

Bicycle part Metal Tool Wood Wire

Attachments

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's really no big deal I'll sand it down and keep on learning once I get Better I'll just buy another one
I really do like that style I didn't shoot anything today my arm for too tired I had work to do anyways so I'll pick it up again tomorrow All good

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
Yeah, sometimes it happens... you should see my EDC mini Taurus... the marks on it surely aren't worthy of a shooter "such as myself" yet there they are!

As for your's don't fret it, I'll send you a little somethin' somethin' with your special custom that'll fix you right up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts