Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cogito Ergo Armatum Sum
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes even if it's 95 degrees outside, it's still good to be in Texas. Evening rolling in, a couple of clouds to cover up the sun. A few brewskies, and probably 30 or 40 thousand calories going onto the grill.

Life is good in The Lone Star Republic

And no, I didn't have to shoot any of it. Well, except for the venison in the sausage, and the feral pig for the pork chops. Well, I didn't shoot any of it with a slingshot, anyway!

And not a vegetable in site. No friggin' zucchini, or celery, or any of that good for you stuff (unless you consider Jalapeno a vegetable). Just cream cheese dusted with cayenne powder, wrapped in a fresh chile, wrapped in a pork chop sprinkled with Tony's cajun seasoning, wrapped in bacon with tex joy steak seasoning, then slathered with homemade bbq sauce.

sorry, gotta go get another beer, brb.

James

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
TONY'S!!!! And what looks like natural charcoal and a paracord ammo pouch doing double duty. Just me, but I'll bet it's happier holding the beer.
I say there's no such thing as a "vegetable". What makes it a vegetable? Ponder that with a belly full of country cools and meat.

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
Or a 12 pack in series

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
And life is great! -- Tex

1 - 12 of 12 Posts