Slingshots Forum banner

Sorry I haven't been on in a while.

1276 Views 22 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  AUSSIE4
G'day everybody just wanted to say sorry I haven't been on and active like i used to be. Been super busy and had to put the slings down for quite a while and couldn't find time to get onto the forum. Logged on today to see old pms sitting there so I just wanted to let u know if you sent me a pm and I havent replied yet I will get onto them all tonight. Hope everyone is doing well????
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Broman gotta do what a broman gotta do. Glad you're back.
Ain't no thing Bro! This is a playground. A lot of things keep us too busy to play sometime. Ya' know :bonk: "Adult" stuff. If we ignore it long enough? It'l go away.
The pull of "the force" with this forum and the good folks here is strong, welcome back brother and hope everything is good now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope all is going well and welcome back.
Reactions: 4
Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
Reactions: 4
nice to here your back
Reactions: 3
I miss seeing your hunting pics and your prizes you kill.
Reactions: 3
Welcome back
Reactions: 2
Broman gotta do what a broman gotta do. Glad you're back.
Thanks mate
Ain't no thing Bro! This is a playground. A lot of things keep us too busy to play sometime. Ya' know :bonk: "Adult" stuff. If we ignore it long enough? It'l go away.
Hahaha thats it mate
The pull of "the force" with this forum and the good folks here is strong, welcome back brother and hope everything is good now
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thankyou mate glad to be back!
Reactions: 1
I hope all is going well and welcome back.
Appreciate it mate!
Welcome back!
Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
Cheers mate
nice to here your back
Cheers mate!
Reactions: 1
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.