Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a heated 馃槫 argument with a couple of guys in a post about a fortnight ago and I just received a message regarding me saying who gives a 馃 and I think I used a couple of other 馃's aswell 馃し . So sorry if I offended anyone 馃幆馃憡馃憣馃憤

Attachments

Registered
I had a heated 馃槫 argument with a couple of guys in a post about a fortnight ago and I just reviewed a message regarding me saying who gives a 馃 and I think I used a couple of other 馃's aswell 馃し . So sorry if I offended anyone 馃幆馃憡馃憣馃憤
Well good to see I am not the only fella slipping up . Sometimes thumbs move faster than the brain thinks ahead . No sweat on my end 馃憤

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well good to see I am not the only fella slipping up . Sometimes thumbs move faster than the brain thinks ahead . No sweat on my end 馃憤
I'm in Scotland my friend and nearly every sentence that comes out my mouth has some kind of profanity in it 馃ぃ馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃憡馃幆馃憣馃憤.but there maybe is kids reading this aswell so I really should have censored myself 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃憡馃幆馃憤

Registered
It happens to all of us. Thanks for apologizing.

Registered
Happens to the best of us man. I鈥檝e gotten heated on here a few times and always the next day felt badly about it.
I鈥檇 probably enjoy myself in Scotland I think. Maybe a little too much! 馃槈馃槵馃憡馃幆鉁

1 - 9 of 9 Posts