Slingshots Forum banner
41 - 60 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
Love me some slingshots.
3,237 Posts
I definitely think it should! It actually looks like it'll be really fun to shoot too! Mine, on the other hand, isn't very long, so I think it's really teetering on the edge of being acceptable for the competition.
Haven't shot it yet I'll get to that in the morning lol 🙏🤞. Your build is very nice looking 👏 and I believe if the forks are out in front of your hand your good to go!

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
All finished up and will have my shoot video tomorrow! Here it is The Millennial Falcon PFS starship 🤣.
View attachment 372445 View attachment 372444 View attachment 372443 View attachment 372447 View attachment 372448 View attachment 372446
All finished up and will have my shoot video tomorrow! Here it is The Millennial Falcon PFS starship 🤣.
View attachment 372445 View attachment 372444 View attachment 372443 View attachment 372447 View attachment 372448 View attachment 372446
That looks like Fred Flintstones slingshot pistol! Pretty cool :love:
A Shuttle Craft PFS all the way.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,848 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Okay, my "phaser" is set to can! Draws and fires like a dream! My aim is questionable though, lol
@Sandstorm I hope you don't mind if I call this "the phaser"! That's a great name.

View attachment 372534 View attachment 372535 View attachment 372536 View attachment 372537
The little phazer looks great!
The Sierra Nevada Brewing Company was one of the major companies along with the Sierra Fund that fought to ban gold mining in the Golden State, putting a lot of people out of good, honest, hard working jobs that pulled money straight from the ground and into their own pockets... They turned thriving communities into dead ghost towns...
I'd just burn that shirt... lol 😈

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
The Sierra Nevada Brewing Company was one of the major companies along with the Sierra Fund that fought to ban gold mining in the Golden State, putting a lot of people out of good, honest, hard working jobs that pulled money straight from the ground and into their own pockets... They turned thriving communities into dead ghost towns...
My guess is you guys were up there panning with Sasquatch generations before either that company or organization ever existed lol. Someone should make a Panning with Sasquatch shirt.. I’d buy that! 😂

·
Registered
558 Posts
It's my wife's. Lol, I choose life by not burning it.

41 - 60 of 141 Posts