Slingshots Forum banner
81 - 100 of 141 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
Alrighty Then,here is my humble [1st] submission to the starship cabal,themillinemum flycon,,,,,,,:)
View attachment 372765 View attachment 372766 View attachment 372767 View attachment 372768 View attachment 372769 wooden dowel insert for strength
View attachment 372770 View attachment 372771 View attachment 372772
This is the greatest thing I’ve seen since at least yesterday lol. You shoulda done it black and white though bro, then you could have called it the Beatlejuice!! Lol maybe for the Mk.2 lol

·
Science is magic that works
1,089 Posts
Hi, here is my # 2 entry. Before this I never gave these a thought, but after looking through all of the archives, a decided on a pattern, free hand of striped maple and red G10. I learned alot, and I got to shoot it today, and it was wonderful!! Now I see why it is popular. I don't have a video, but my wife took pics of me shooting, sorry about the hair, I left it wild today! Hope you like it, there is a pin in the handle. Poly finish, Minwax stain. 60 cm length, 34 cm from from to handle.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Crankset Bumper
Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior
Helmet Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design
Gas Automotive wheel system Machine Electrical wiring Auto part
Musical instrument String instrument String instrument String instrument accessory Guitar accessory
Hand tool Tool Wood Nail Nipper
Plant Wood Trunk Scaled reptile Terrestrial plant
Plant Botany Wood Trunk Terrestrial plant
Plant Hand tool String instrument Wood Musical instrument
Hand tool Tool Wood Garden tool Grass
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Crankset Bumper
Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior
Helmet Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design
Gas Automotive wheel system Machine Electrical wiring Auto part
Musical instrument String instrument String instrument String instrument accessory Guitar accessory
Hand tool Tool Wood Nail Nipper
Plant Wood Trunk Scaled reptile Terrestrial plant
Plant Botany Wood Trunk Terrestrial plant
Plant Hand tool String instrument Wood Musical instrument
Hand tool Tool Wood Garden tool Grass

·
Super Moderator
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
I had a major but temporary set back this month, but we also sold our travel trailer finally after 3 months, so that took a bunch of time to get ready by last week for the family to come and pick up. Then I also had the two automatic sprinkler valve diaphrams start leaking that I found Saturday evening that I'm still working on... lol. The normal house stuff decided to just compound themselves on me in the first week of this month.
Then... there's this week... I got the bandsaw up & running again, finished cutting out the handle hole with the coping saw and brought out the dremel with the rough spindle sanding disk and got some work done. I still have to make the arm brace and the fork but the main body itself is off to a good start.
I'm still looking for my glue and the micarta separators... lol, but they'll show up when I need them. I've got the beginning of the brace drawn out on the board, my routers are ready if needed and I'm really loving working with this old purple heart cabinet door.

Wood Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Magenta Hardwood

Hand tool Wood Tool Material property Font

81 - 100 of 141 Posts