Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Registered
And the finish,lol. may be a while before i shoot them as i will be returning to work tomorroh,so much for retirement,everything has quadrupled except my check,lol
View attachment 370685 View attachment 370686 View attachment 370687 View attachment 370688 View attachment 370689 View attachment 370690 View attachment 370691 one of the "prettiest" Scorched Earth blades i have ever made,Thanks for looking :)
That鈥檚 a nice set bro ! You out done yourself this round 馃槈

Registered
Well this not going my way the wood is just full worms 馃悰 still alive after 2 years eating all my heart 馃挏 wood . I am not happy camper but this what I saved not much limits to what I can do . So wood had bad grain a braking spot so be safe it got stuck to g10 . Got a lot of stuff to deal with making hole centre and pins and grooves all that jive haha fun fun fun 馃ぉ. But my black walnut hash pipe is rocking haha . This is a Sunday set relax and shoot chill out . Here鈥檚 some pics guys hope you like my take on a set 100% Canadian made 馃榿 cheers boys waiting on stuff from Amazon to go forward
Wood Finger Flooring Thumb Nail

Hand Wood Gesture Finger Art

Gesture Finger Wood Thumb Musical instrument

Glasses Vision care Wood Finger Eyelash

Wood Finger Gesture Hardwood Thumb

Wood Gesture Finger Thumb Art

Hand Wood Finger Thumb Flooring

Hand Wood Gesture Finger Thumb

Gesture Electric blue Art Artifact Chemical compound

Registered
Turned out great Jason, love the wood / blue combo鈥.but you can have the green 馃 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
I bin saving the blue black g10 not much left of it but went well with the walnut. I figured most guys doing knife and a frame though I change it up 馃し鈥嶁檪锔 Thanks Darrell

Registered
Wow, that's nice, but I thought the set included a knife of some sort, no complaints, if that is your EDC!!馃槉馃槉
I had the Jade knife but I did it to early but I do have saw and a knife in bag . Haha most my shooting lately done before work so no pipe . Get this one we had a kid tell the supervisor he allowed because he has a doctors note haha to be 20 again 馃槀
Cutting mat White Light Product Black

Musical instrument String instrument accessory Cutting mat Musical instrument accessory String instrument

1 - 20 of 33 Posts