Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 40 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
And the finish,lol. may be a while before i shoot them as i will be returning to work tomorroh,so much for retirement,everything has quadrupled except my check,lol
View attachment 370685 View attachment 370686 View attachment 370687 View attachment 370688 View attachment 370689 View attachment 370690 View attachment 370691 one of the "prettiest" Scorched Earth blades i have ever made,Thanks for looking :)
That’s a nice set bro ! You out done yourself this round 😉

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
And the finish,lol. may be a while before i shoot them as i will be returning to work tomorroh,so much for retirement,everything has quadrupled except my check,lol
one of the "prettiest" Scorched Earth blades i have ever made,Thanks for looking :)
Wow! That's a beautiful set Skarrd 🤠 🍻 :love: 🤩
You're coming out smokin hot & setting that bar way up in the sky!
Excellent job!

·
Premium Member
10,848 Posts
View attachment 370685 View attachment 370686 View attachment 370687 View attachment 370688 View attachment 370689 View attachment 370690 View attachment 370691 one of the "prettiest" Scorched Earth blades i have ever made,Thanks for looking :)
Dang brother, you came out swingin!
Beautiful set!
Looks like I’ll be working again also.

·
Science is magic that works
1,086 Posts
Hi, here is my first part of entry #1. I made this blade awhile ago, 712 layers Damascus steel, 1084, and some
other steel I don't remember, this will take some time. So far I ground this to 400 grit, and put fireplace cement on the back to differential hardening, it take s about 3 days to dry, then tempering, etching with aqua regia acid, got a guard, and handle. The slingshot will be based on how this turns out. I am thinking of bloodwood😊😊 I do have a blacksmith shop!
Handwriting Wood Office ruler Rectangle Font
Wood Font Tool Handwriting Material property
Bumper Automotive design Automotive lighting Grille Handwriting
Wood Tool Writing implement Blade Office supplies
Tableware Drinkware Cutlery Food Ingredient
Wood Gas Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hi, here is my first part of entry #1. I made this blade awhile ago, 712 layers Damascus steel, 1084, and some
other steel I don't remember, this will take some time. So far I ground this to 400 grit, and put fireplace cement on the back to differential hardening, it take s about 3 days to dry, then tempering, etching with aqua regia acid, got a guard, and handle. The slingshot will be based on how this turns out. I am thinking of bloodwood😊😊 I do have a blacksmith shop!
Raising the bar a bit are you Cass? Making your own Damascus Steel... lol. That's an ausom start my friend :love: :love: 🤠 🤩 🤩 🍻 🤠

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
other steel I don't remember, this will take some time. So far I ground this to 400 grit, and put fireplace cement on the back to differential hardening, it take s about 3 days to dry, then tempering, etching with aqua regia acid, got a guard, and handle. The slingshot will be based on how this turns out. I am thinking of bloodwood😊😊 I do have a blacksmith shop! View attachment 370827 View attachment 370828 View attachment 370829 View attachment 370830 View attachment 370831 View attachment 370832
Oh Man thats gonna be nice (y)(y)(y)

21 - 40 of 181 Posts