Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For May we're going with Tube Shooters

You can do whatever you want with adding swells, arm bands, layers and inlays, etc... anything goes as long as its built around the ability to use tubes.

The slingshot must be your own work, new builds only and must be accompanied with dated building pics or videos throughout the month, starting today at the earliest - and ending at 11:59pm, May 31st 2022

*Up to 3 entries per person this month maximum.

*The voting and final judging will be determined by a poll first, and then we have a pannel of 6 judges at this time that will make the final judgment for the Gold, Silver, & Bronze awards.

The person's with the most votes are the winners and...
*There will be Gold, Silver, & Bronze Badges awarded for both categories.
*All entries must be posted into this May 2022 SOTM thread.
*Any other threads started in another section for a frame entered in this sotm will not be
__ considered because we want to keep all entries located within this thread.
* Any slingshots made or started before this date are not eligible.

🌞 This is the first time that we've had a dedicated "Tube Shooters SOTM"
___So start building and let's have some fun 🌞

·
Super Moderator
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck everyone! This is great we are doing these events again. Thank you Mr Lukens!
Don't thank just me, we have a whole team of guys working on the SOTM's now, we put out ideas for each month, then vote on which one and go from there. We started talking about this one a couple weeks ago and this one will be a lot of fun with everything from wire frames on up to the customs 🤠 🍻 🌵 🌜🌝
Thanks goes to the SOTM Team 🍻

·
S.S.
Cut a card or light a match!
3,742 Posts
Don't thank just me, we have a whole team of guys working on the SOTM's now, we put out ideas for each month, then vote on which one and go from there. We started talking about this one a couple weeks ago and this one will be a lot of fun with everything from wire frames on up to the customs 🤠 🍻 🌵 🌜🌝
Thank you to all who assisted in bringing this back to the community! We all appreciate your hard work and dedication. It does not go unnoticed.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Thank you team

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
2,155 Posts
Here’s my entry I started on late last night, will post more pics when finished.

Maple natural, Wave attachment system, Beech and some mystery spalted wood butt cap planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
Very cool! Love that butt cap 👏

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,002 Posts
Very cool! Love that butt cap
Thanks Jon, I really need to change my paper on the 10” disc sander as it’s starting to burn the crap out of everything I sand, and those burn marks are hard to get out…..but a file works well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

1 - 20 of 184 Posts