Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOTM - November 2022 - Open Build

So this month is open for any type of slingshot.
Any material can be used - tree branch, G10, All Metals, etc... with absolutely no restrictions.

The judges will be picking one over-all winner with the normal badges for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places.

The slingshot itself must be your own work, a new build only, and once again - Must be accompanied with dated building pics or videos throughout the month, starting today at the earliest - and ending at 11:59pm, November 30th 2022

*Up to 3 entries per person this month maximum.

*The voting and final judging will be determined by a poll first, and then we have a pannel of 6 judges at this time that will make the final judgment for the Gold, Silver, & Bronze awards.

The person's with the most votes are usually the winners but in the end, our pannel of judges will make the final decision...

*There will be Gold, Silver, & Bronze Badges awarded.
*All entries must be posted into this November 2022 SOTM thread.
*Any other "Threads" started in another section for a frame that is also entered in this sotm will not be considered because we want to keep all entries located within this thread.
* Any slingshots made or started before this date (October 31st, 2022) are not eligible.

🌞Start building and let's have some fun 🌞

·
Registered
Love me some slingshots.
3,591 Posts
Well I held off last month so I guess I'll start this one off here's one of my original frame designs but built to different specs. This one is a half inch thick 85 mm wide at the forks and the fork tips are roughly 22 mm OD green and black g10. I forgot to date my first picture but I took a screenshot of the time stamp on it has about another days worth of work and it'll be finished up and ready for a new home!
Gadget Communication Device Font Screenshot Multimedia
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Wood Automotive exterior
Gesture Wood Finger Art Thumb
Hand Wood Finger Hardwood Wood stain
Wood Gesture Hand tool Finger Thumb
Wood Finger Thumb Hardwood Wood stain

·
Registered
4,473 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Well I held off last month so I guess I'll start this one off here's one of my original frame designs but built to different specs. This one is a half inch thick 85 mm wide at the forks and the fork tips are roughly 22 mm OD green and black g10. I forgot to date my first picture but I took a screenshot of the time stamp on it has about another days worth of work and it'll be finished up and ready for a new home! View attachment 379102 View attachment 379103 View attachment 379104 View attachment 379105 View attachment 379106 View attachment 379107
If she was 80mm wide, I would have to send a pack of hounds to fetch that one up....

1 - 20 of 256 Posts