Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first try at making a Spanish-Loops style fork. I shot with this all weekend and with the nice, soft 20-40 tubes, I was doing very well hitting the can. I put these beads on to make it a little more colorful in keeping with the Spanish theme. I hope our Spanish friends will find this acceptable (it isn't exactly the authentic way of doing it).

Fits my hand nice and comfortable.

And since I have an over abundance of forks now, I figured it was time to carve a spoon, too.

The spoon is American beech; I don't know the about the fork. Hope you like.

·
Registered
350 Posts
OLE!!

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Looks like a good shooter. I like it!

·
Registered
116 Posts
You can always use the spoon to eat some nice rabbit stew with. Once taken with your fork of course.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Good for you Dayhiker, a good shooter and a good looking shooter. Great way to put them on, this makes the old way of putting them on look cumbersome, even clunky. (I'm not sure what clunky means, but the way the word sounds, I understand)

·
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good for you Dayhiker, a good shooter and a good looking shooter. Great way to put them on, this makes the old way of putting them on look cumbersome, even clunky. (I'm not sure what clunky means, but the way the word sounds, I understand)
Hi AJW, Thanks. I first saw this way when it was done by Nathan (Flippinout).

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
Fantastic!
Reminds me of a senorita with ribbons in her hair the way you have those caps on the end of the loops.
I may have actually drooled a little... I really like this one!

·
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks MJ and everybody. I appreciate the nice feedback.

·
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks again fellas.
GameKeeper, I have plenty of knives and forks, but not many spoons. A man needs one like this to ladle out his stew.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.