Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Precise is on the stiff side. I also prefer a bit more active length when shooting it. That said, GZK 0.72 is my favourite latex by far. Smooth, fast, and easy drawing.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Was thinking it colour and stiffer draw sounds like Precise gen3 0.55. For me has speed and power at shorter ranges up to 10m (33') with my 140mm (5.1/2") active length. But being awkward I want speed and power up to about 25m (82'), so kept the taper and use a 190mm (7.1/2 ish) active length. Early days but does seem better, but of course not getting the 5x extension.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like Precise .55. I like it too, but it didn't really come into its own until I added an inch to my active length vs. TBG. It has all kinds of speed, but was a bit snappy when I cut it to my regular length.

You give good video-
Thanks Hulla Baloo :thumbsup:

This could work even better when 20-15 mm tapered, but haven't had time to try it yet.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Precise is on the stiff side. I also prefer a bit more active length when shooting it. That said, GZK 0.72 is my favourite latex by far. Smooth, fast, and easy drawing.
Welcome back skropi :thumbsup:

GZK 0,72 is still one of the best.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was thinking it colour and stiffer draw sounds like Precise gen3 0.55. For me has speed and power at shorter ranges up to 10m (33') with my 140mm (5.1/2") active length. But being awkward I want speed and power up to about 25m (82'), so kept the taper and use a 190mm (7.1/2 ish) active length. Early days but does seem better, but of course not getting the 5x extension.
Measurements for this bandset was, what I thought could be working well when compared to thicker latex.

When I have time, I try some more.

It was surprise, how much heavier draw was, than I was expecting.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thin rubber is fast rubber. Love to watch them warm up on the chrony.
I'm pretty sure you would penetrate the can from 10m.
Awesome video as always buddy!
I have this obsession to use 20m or longer distance :)

But yes, I quite sure that would happened from 10 m.

Thanks Ibojoe B)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts