Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Hey all,

I've been very busy lately and I didn't get a chance to introduce my new but old plinker. It was inspired by Raventree78's Parashooters and Dan Hood's paracord shooter. Thank you guys! I love working with paracord and I came up with this.

It's made to be a keychain fob so you can carry it wherever you go. It's made of parapocalypse paracord which has a total tensile strength of 625 lbs. To utilize the cord, you can quickly unravel it and use the cord including the inner cords which consist of 7 nylon strands, waxed jute to help start fires, NANO ARAMID 10lb test cord which is 900F heat-resistant for campfire rotisserie cooking or as a friction saw, a DYNA X 160lb test used for ultra strong and low-stretch applications such as animal snares or hoisting and a MONO 10lb fishing line.

I shoot it standard draw with one looped 1632 tube dressed with paracord, a samurai Warrior roo pouch, and 3/8 steel or 5/8 marbles.

Or

I shoot it full albatross with one long looped 1632 tube dressed with paracord, a samurai Warrior roo pouch, and 3/8 steel.

Thanks for checking it out guys and gals!

Sling-On!

Attachments

·
Neophyte
2,095 Posts
Just checked out your video, nice shooting! That set up looks like it would be fun :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.