Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
I must have looked at Jims post a hundred times before deciding that the "Jaybird Osage" was just to good to leave alone. I still can't believe someone didn't snap it up before me, but their loss....... This sling is amazing! All doubts about spending the cash have vanished, and I can only say if you want one but are second guessing the price stop, you will not be sorry you did it. This is my first slingshot that I didn't make myself and WOW, what a beauty to shoot (and look at). I haven't even tried flats on it yet with how much I've been enjoying the tubes, it's all about the pouch twist for me. A few little tweaks to my technique and this was already tied with my most accurate fork, and after shooting today for two hours in the rain I did my personal best with 12 solid hits in a row on a pop can from about 35'. Worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Jim is great to deal with - very helpful advice and prompt service. Thanks Jim! Here are some pics

· Premium Member
1,468 Posts
I thought he was out of those!
That frame was made months back. It was the only wood finished frame I had for a while. I do have about five more spaced cores, I can make some wood finished frames with.

· Premium Member
446 Posts
I thought he was out of those!
That frame was made months back. It was the only wood finished frame I had for a while. I do have about five more spaced cores, I can make some wood finished frames with.
[/quote]

Yes, I knew that I saw the Osage Orange many months ago.
I look forward to your next wood finished frames - a Performance Catapult is on my must have list.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.