Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice! Bet those bands are zipping that glass. Gorgeous slingshot!! That one aluminum?
Nice looking tree rat....how do you cook em up Shane, when you only get one or two, fry them ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife Is not a huge fan of the look of them cooking lol. So I usually throw them in the pan or on the grill when I'm home alone :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Very nice! Bet those bands are zipping that glass. Gorgeous slingshot!! That one aluminum?
Nice looking tree rat....how do you cook em up Shane, when you only get one or two, fry them ?
My wife Is not a huge fan of the look of them cooking lol. So I usually throw them in the pan or on the grill when I'm home alone :)
They look better cooking if you skin em first! lol

Im playing, but I am assuming you have a butterfly draw?

Any way nice shooting.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They look better cooking if you skin em first! lol
Im playing, but I am assuming you have a butterfly draw?
Any way nice shooting.
Skin them first.......man I wish I would have thought of that hahaha.
Thanks man!! Yes I draw butterfly.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Are they the GZK black bands? Or Simple shot blacks?
Nice shooting btw!
Them are good life fitness bands from Canadian tire lol. Been shooting them for years, before all you guys gave me all this elastic!
maybe we should all start shooting them! Looks like you're getting plenty of pop outta them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts