Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Resigned
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out late Friday afternoon raiding the hedge lines on the edge of a wood, looking for a decent Blackthorn natural.
I already missed a couple of easy Rabbits, when I got this at about 10 metres on the side of a small tree.
Turned out to be a pretty good afternoon, 5 natural forks and a tree rat.
Martin

·
Super Moderator
10,991 Posts
Very nice looking slingshot ... and good shot on that gray! Here we have native only very small black squirrels, which are not really big enough to eat. Some idiot has released grays into the city, and of course they are causing lots of problems. But if you really want problems, just try to kill one ... you would think you were slaughtering children!

Cheers ...... Charles

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice shot Martin...Nice Catty too !!

Hard to kill are the squirrels.. Upper body will do it from really close with a big projectile, but really needs to be a clean headshot beyond 10m (IMO)

Well done again

Keith
(Not bad eating too if you can be bothered!)

·
Resigned
946 Posts
Very nice catapult and awesome kill with stones too my favorite ammo..

Nico
Its the first time Ive used stones since I was a kid, I found a load of good sized round ones at the beach
and thought they'd be worth a try.

Thanks for the comments about the catty guys, it shoots beautifully I'm well pleased with it.

Martin

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Good shooting and I can't wait to see how the forks turn out ! Way to go Martin.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
I love it Martin.... "All Natural"!!! .....BTW my mind said that with a French accent, but alas I can barely spell in English.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts