Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,191 Posts
Ok so here's the deal.

SSOTM - open for entries...

Brief: I have been carrying as my EDC a small Dankung style mini general - Its great because its pocketable (really hardly not its there) It handles some sizeable ammo for its size. Its great but has some issues. Due to the short lanyard it takes a while to get on. Its bands are not exactly self-centering. So I'm looking for an alternative that fits these criteria...

1: Small sized - easily pocketable (Sizes should be submitted with entries)

2: Must be safe to shoot without a lanyard.

3: Should be easy to simply grasp and shoot quickly

4: Bands if not fixed should be self-centering

5: Should be no more than 12mm thick in its highest point

6: Needs to have a fork gap of at least 20mm - no PFS's will be eligible

This can be made of any material - as long as it is safe to use. You may enter as many options as you like - but options must be unique (not repetitions of the same design). Only builds completed (and first-time displayed) during the event will be considered. Entries have to be submitted to the event thread. I will not be eligible to enter the event for fairness.

Based on creativity, material and craftsmanship I will judge a winner.

Looking forward to seeing the creations.

·
Mojave Mo
5,016 Posts
It is more than likely that I am going spank all of youz with my concept. Not just in the perfect specification (wtf is an mm anyway?) but with product design, application, usability, affordability, comfort, pocket and carry concept, weight, taste, hoverability, sight window, material selection, cross-functionality, density, and with a voice recognition element so you can unlock the POWAHHH!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
MM - this is just talk - without an image it don't exist ;-P

Unleash your inner MM PowerHawk
Right. I am relatively sure that Michaelangelo didn't allow any photos of the Mona Lisa released until he finished his masterpiece!!

If Michaelangelo did allow photos of the Mona Lisa where did Da Vinci get the idea?

·
Mojave Mo
5,016 Posts
MM - this is just talk - without an image it don't exist ;-P

Unleash your inner MM PowerHawk
Right. I am relatively sure that Michaelangelo didn't allow any photos of the Mona Lisa released until he finished his masterpiece!!

If Michaelangelo did allow photos of the Mona Lisa where did Da Vinci get the idea?
Haha! I knew I blew that joke! It was only because I couldn't remember how to spell the Sistine Chapel!

·
Super Moderator
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL. Thought it was Ninja Turtle related...

I thought I'd be blown away by the Mona Lisa. But once you've battled through the throng of people taking photos, and pickpockets - its a small brown and blue toned painting.

No choir of angels or etherial light...

Mo - I expect a good dose of MM-ness and a whole bunch of ephemoral tinglings. You always add a certain flair to your work.

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
Hahahaha...Mountain Mo, you crack me up, friend.

I am in!!!.

I've got the material, the tools, the time, and the concept... And i really have my creative mind back in order. (I think...there I make.)

1 - 20 of 259 Posts