Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, friends. Here’s a slim waist opfs I recently finished up for a good friend in Quebec. The main frame is stainless, micarta and stag handle scales and brass pin and lanyard sleeve. This was a fun build that I really enjoyed.
thanks for looking.
Shane.
Wood Bedrock Trunk Plant Soil
Automotive lighting Wood Tints and shades Motor vehicle Pest
Hand Drinkware Bottle Liquid Finger
Gesture Finger Wood Thumb Nail
Finger Gesture Thumb Wood Wrist
Hand Eyewear Finger Gesture Wood

·
Registered
Mainly an OTT and PFS Shooter
107 Posts
Hello, friends. Here’s a slim waist opfs I recently finished up for a good friend in Quebec. The main frame is stainless, micarta and stag handle scales and brass pin and lanyard sleeve. This was a fun build that I really enjoyed.
thanks for looking.
Shane. View attachment 355664 View attachment 355665 View attachment 355666 View attachment 355667 View attachment 355668 View attachment 355669
Beautiful! I love the combination of the rustic natural scales and the impressive polish on the stainless steel.

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is sweet Shane ! The natural Stag scales look so good mixed with the black

Darrell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, Darrell. I think so too! If you look real close it’s actually black and green layered micarta. This one is a surprise for a sling buddy, it’s currently on route. Hopefully he likes it as well:)

·
Premium Member
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Excelling looking frame. That steel’s so shiny if you ever get a fork hit you’ll polish the ammo 😂. I’m going to go with the counterintuitive guess here and say the fork ties are just going to stick to it.
Haha thanks buddy. Oh ya, a few pre wraps then place your band on and a few more wraps they’ll never move.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts