Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
1,468 Posts
From this point forward, this will be the only EPS available for $99.00, LE Micarta. The routed edges are not sanded, and the aluminum finished edge is waterjet smooth, not sanded or buffed. The face on both sides have had the gloss removed, and that is it. The fork tips have a hard coating applied to obtain a smooth feel for the bands, and the tip edges have been rounded smooth. It has a tactical feel to it.​
When I consider time and materials, this is where price is justified. You, the customer, are getting a highly durable, waterproof slingshot, made with state of the art materials.​
EPS wooden slingshots, and finish-sanded micarta slingshots will be increased to $124.00, with solid pins.​

· Premium Member
7,824 Posts
I like the contrasting colors on this one. I hope people give this material a chance, it's a very cool, understated finish when you see it in person and the micarta is tough as nails!

· Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can have one just like it ready to ship by tomorrow or Saturday, at the latest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.