Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been using this un on the starlings raiding the back yard and makin a mess, couple 5/16 hex nuts and drop of super glue, propelled by gold therabands, Lordy talk bout a feather explosion, probably overkill , but they are a pest, eliminated quite a few today (6) by count. Messy but it works.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
i love the super glued {and J B welded] hexnuts,they knock heck out of the squirrels around my place.they eat my pecans so i eat them,circle of life,lol
Yo Skarrd! If them squirrels eat enough pecans will they taste a little nutty??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Actually they do get a pecany taste to them :)

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Not sure how I just discovered this thread lol, but dang that is some potent looking ammo. I've never thought of using two smaller nuts instead of one large one, I'll have to give that a try. Would you happen to know what they weigh? & also what band dimensions are you using to send them?

Reactions: skarrd

·
Registered
667 Posts
Good on ya! I hate those bloody birds (they are a pest species where I live too) They are always into my chicken feed so I'll sit out the back watching the birds feed from around 20 meters, then I let a 8mm do the job, drops them on the spot. Head, neck, and high chest always does the job, the balls are moving around 300fps in the setup I've got.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts