Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Keep at it, I'll look forward to seeing how it works out for you.

· Super Moderator
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It may just be a place to start so I can figure out where I want to go. I am excited about finding the peg board posts. They seem to be plenty strong and very close to what Gaboxolo described.

· "Mighty Can Smiter"
4,166 Posts
Here is the latest. I am wondering about the scale and spacing for the pins. I think they should be outside the forks more, and the forks are not tall enough. Gaboxolo? View attachment 23625
first I would like to say .. that you are making great progress...

by going back to the spanish comp thread.. checking out his image, it looks like the pins should be out a little more.. since it appears that where the bands attach (bottom of the rod loop) is even with the top of the wooden fork... also comparing gabos pic and your fork gap cut line... it appears to be spot on.

of course.. gabo would have the expert advise, I am just stating my observations..

LGD

· Read Only
346 Posts
Here is the latest. I am wondering about the scale and spacing for the pins. I think they should be outside the forks more, and the forks are not tall enough. Gaboxolo? View attachment 23625
http://img59.imagesh...5/montaje1g.jpg

Hope this new composition and "class" would be worthwhile and helpful to you!!

In a unique pic, there are a lot of information.

Moreover, my father and me are "left-handed" shooters like you, so its to easy for us to correct you once you start to shoot (with hypothetical case if you have problems shooting with this new ss).

My father says laughing that it's a pity to not know you and talk to you directly, making a "correcting" and the most important, shooting day with spanish typical style..."paella" and "sangria" hahahaha

New questions?New answers!

· "Mighty Can Smiter"
4,166 Posts
Man up bean,, you have a responsibility to the community to complete this
j/k you are doing a great job.. and its cool that gabo is providing some excellent helpful tips..

This thread is a keeper... Thanks for taking on this task and sharing it with the community.. I for one am very appreciative.

LGD

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.