Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
981 Posts
Corona is for rich guys and social drinkers. Craft brews are for richer guys and snobs. Bud is what my neighbors drink and I try to have some on hand for them. Being a poor man on a fixed income, I drink what they drink... especially if the're buying! Only time I ever said no is when they asked me if I'd had enough. :alky:
"Beer is an acquired taste. Therefore, might as well acquire a taste for cheap beer."

- Anonymous

981 Posts
Pictured: SJAaz ready to start shooting in earnest :D

(just kidding. Picture is actually from the Drunken Master. Great kung-fu film starring Jackie Chan. I need to photoshop a slingshot in place of the bottle.)

Attachments

981 Posts
Pictured: SJAaz ready to start shooting in earnest :D

(just kidding. Picture is actually from the Drunken Master. Great kung-fu film starring Jackie Chan. I need to photoshop a slingshot in place of the bottle.)
Who's is this "Jacki Chan" you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Long John, I can't tell if you're joking or not. If you love action movies, slapstick comedy, and/or kung fu then you'll like Jackie Chan. He's up there with Bruce Lee, Jet Li and Sammo Hung for kung fu movie legends. Wikipedia and Youtube are your friends :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.