Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,327 Posts
Thanks man a found a big old lump of lead afew week back and thought about making some shots up a think am gony buy one o them moulds never shot lead but seems I works well for hunting awesome thanks dude for your help ????

· Registered
3,327 Posts
Thanks man a found a big old lump of lead afew week back and thought about making some shots up a think am gony buy one o them moulds never shot lead but seems I works well for hunting awesome thanks dude for your help
Nice score man that should work out for you & no worries always happy to pass on what I find! You'll be a convert once you shoot lead, its really a whole different animal. Just be sure to post your results or make a thread with some photos when you make your first batch of homebrew 9mm!
thanks a will be sure to do so thanks again ????

· Registered
3,327 Posts
Am also looking for moulds for 8 9 mm but prices are steep and wen a was gony buy a 10 shot mould the shop says 6 weeks waiting
It is not the idea set, Bingo...but if you can get some old 8mm, 9mm, or 10mm sockets. You can put a wood screw through the top and attach them to a 2x4.

Then carefully fill them with molten lead (wear thick leather gloves and stand back). After the lead cools give the board a sharp whack and out comes some nasty lead hunting ammo.

But none of it will be ball shaped. So accuracy is a little skewed.
good idea a have quite afew of them sockets aswell thanks for advice ????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.