Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,049 Posts
Well this is a little off topic of slingshots . Pot is a annual plant there is female and male plants . The male plants are only good for pollination of the female plants that said no one wants male plants unless u want seed stock. Both plants r useless in the veg state that means the growing part . In Veg the plant needs 18 hour of light 6 hours of dark . So for a plant to flip to bloom the plant needs 12 hours light and 12 hours dark . The male plant will produce pollen sacs before the female will push out the buds u don't want male plants . If the female does not get pollinated she will put all the energy into producing bud and thc the end of the cycle . The bud is the part people want not leaves and stems or seeds . Unless it's hemp . Hemp does not have thc and if it does very low amount. Just remember this is legal in Canada Hope this helps u guys understand a little better
How do u know so much PB!??! .. do tell!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

· Registered
5,049 Posts
When I was in Uni many many moons ago we had a duck pond on our campus and the ducks would come to our doors to be fed... we used to give them pieces of bread soaked in leftover booze. It was a laugh to watch drunk ducks stumbling... don't think we can do things like that anymore these days...
Haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.