Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're reading this, you know the fun & satisfaction of hitting smaller targets more readily and secretly wish you could strike a match with one & put it out with the next one like Bill & some other great marksmen...

Unfortunately most of us probably won't ever get that good but I'm thinking some structured practice might be the best way to improve. ' Thinking since the top three ISCOR rankings involve:

12 of 12 on a 6cm target -

10 of 10 on a 4cm -

7 of 7 on a 3 cm -

it would be a simple process to make a shooting session involve 29 shots on these targets and record your # of hits to assess your skill level and progress......

' Appreciate your thoughts.............

·
Registered
249 Posts
I've been working on the iscor quals lately. A lot of my practice is just on 3, 4, 6cm spinners. I like to shoot spinners but I like to see my misses . I made these to practice for the 3 and 4cm. they are set up to print where the outer edge of the circles is at 3 and 4 cm. I just shoot one per circle.

Certainly nothing fancy. But has been working for me.

60eb069ad28851e711ca53beefb479d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
249 Posts
I was thinking more about your idea for a 29 shot course of fire. I really like that idea so I made a couple target designs. You could print it on a standard sheet of letter paper and you just shoot the number of shots labeled in each circle. The circles are 6, 4, and 3 cm.
b227f47cc5ecb3821447c5edc625d866.jpg

The first one is all little crowded so I made a more spaced out one as well with more shots per target.
d0c9f6ffc2a047ada2ba09784c0d418b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.