Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so a friend gave me an OLD daisy red dot sight,he had it on a gunpowder rifle and didnt like it so after sitting in a box for years he was gonna throw it out,anyway no instructions for windage/elevation,had to figure out trial and error,took a while but got it figured out and now,,,,,,,,, Stubby is a rat killer! Really starting to like this one,a Lot :)

Attachments

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,272 Posts
so a friend gave me an OLD daisy red dot sight,he had it on a gunpowder rifle and didnt like it so after sitting in a box for years he was gonna throw it out,anyway no instructions for windage/elevation,had to figure out trial and error,took a while but got it figured out and now,,,,,,,,, Stubby is a rat killer! Really starting to like this one,a Lot :)
What gun is stubby ? I love the name ;- )

wll

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stubby is my *newer* crosman,wouldnt shoot straight so i chopped the barrel,which afterwards i noticed it had a slight *wobble* when rolled on the kitchen table,plus the crown work was Horrible,it was more like a taper than a crown,lol,anyway it shot Way Better after cutting the barrel,so i went to work on the sighting,with the open sights they just wouldnt go low enough,and a friend gave me a red dot sight so ,i figured out how it worked and no more open sights :)but i love the 760s,my 41 year old one is a tack driver,and my son in laws is even older [real wood stock] shoots almost as well.great guns in any configuration

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,272 Posts
Stubby is my *newer* crosman,wouldnt shoot straight so i chopped the barrel,which afterwards i noticed it had a slight *wobble* when rolled on the kitchen table,plus the crown work was Horrible,it was more like a taper than a crown,lol,anyway it shot Way Better after cutting the barrel,so i went to work on the sighting,with the open sights they just wouldnt go low enough,and a friend gave me a red dot sight so ,i figured out how it worked and no more open sights :)but i love the 760s,my 41 year old one is a tack driver,and my son in laws is even older [real wood stock] shoots almost as well.great guns in any configuration
Crosman 760 I presume ?

wll

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.