Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW=SO MANY-MANY- FINE slingshots and SO many fine craftsmen, from all over the world=JUST GREAT= Don't know what else to say,
GREAT= I like em all, just don't know what I would do with so many, bout the time I've made my mind up on making one like ------ makes or ordering a ------- I see something else I like= OH WOE IS me WOOOOO= Congratulations to alla you folk

·
Registered
316 Posts
Bugar as I know you are a fellow chinese slingshot lover here are a couple of my latest from that side of the world. The yellow one has hands down become my favorite.. That collimeter is super easy to use and a wicked accurate shooter. The green one is gonna be for looks I think.

You could always get Jorg's Cougar as well. Options abound for us woefully addicted slingshot enthusiasts!

Attachments

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah=I like alla my shooters, my Ergo flatbands/By Flatband are great,My trumark, great,my homemade ergo bugar flipper/my avatar pic,great, but I gotta say after shooting them all at my target cans or whatever, with whatever I'm shooting, the Dankung General and the Flying Ghost feel so much smaller/handier or whatever to shoot, cocktail setup or not, the flatbands seem faster, but on my test cardboard, hardly any difference, they neat just to carry around in a pocket and shoot at things, (kinda like carrying a 22 calibre derringer)and since I gave up hunting few years ago, they all fill the bill, beautiful, or un-beautiful=SLINGSHOTS ARE COOL

Bugar as I know you are a fellow chinese slingshot lover here are a couple of my latest from that side of the world. The yellow one has hands down become my favorite.. That collimeter is super easy to use and a wicked accurate shooter. The green one is gonna be for looks I think.

You could always get Jorg's Cougar as well. Options abound for us woefully addicted slingshot enthusiasts!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
The yellow one has hands down become my favorite.
Nick, did you see my "Pimp my Dankung" video? I have a slingshot that is very similar to yours, and my improvements made it an even better shooter.

Especially the thicker paracord did wonders.

Jörg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts