Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
I agree with your suggestion. Also, everyone needs to use the same target if at all possible. There were several different targets used in the March shootout. Some shooters don't have access to printers so will need to draw out their own target but everyone who can print a target should be using the same one.

I'd also suggest that everyone mark the holes in their target and tot up their score before posting.

· Registered
120 Posts
One thing I didn't mind was the difference in targets. I imagine it'll be quite hard to use the same, in short of sending each shooter one and that could be hard..
But everyone here has internet access and there are targets online (eg on the Trumark site) that can be printed. That doesn't help those who don't have access to a printer - but if we decide on a set target then the rings can be measured and the dimensions posted so that those without printers can draw their own targets.

You are right that different targets may have the same ring sizes but I think it looks messy to have everyone using different targets as happened in the March shootout.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.