·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts
I got a sample of bronze colored bands with a recent DK purchase and I believe they're sumeike but I'm not sure. Thick and heavy, but very smooth drawing and they elongate very well. I'd be interested in knowing more about them but there's no branding on them.

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Im somewhat of a rubber collector. I've been shooting sumeike.45's for about the last month. Still haven't gone through the first set. Im beginning to think they're the smoothest and longest lasting bands I've shot.
I've sent some out to friends for more scientific testing, just waiting for results.

·
679 Post Club
3,015 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
First time shooting with these Sumeike-bands today (https://trade.onloon.net/detail?itemId=7400cf12c88145b7acd7a6650e8764bf).
I have 0,7 mm thick and after shooting about 50 shots with 9,75 mm steel from distance little over 20 m,
I think that this is one of the best band material You can get right now.

attachicon.gif
IMG_1322.jpg
Kalevala - what are your band dimensions for shooting 9.75mm over 20m with this rubber?
Most likely 25/20. At least that's what he uses with other 0.7 rubber.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First time shooting with these Sumeike-bands today (https://trade.onloon.net/detail?itemId=7400cf12c88145b7acd7a6650e8764bf).
I have 0,7 mm thick and after shooting about 50 shots with 9,75 mm steel from distance little over 20 m,
I think that this is one of the best band material You can get right now.

attachicon.gif
IMG_1322.jpg
Kalevala - what are your band dimensions for shooting 9.75mm over 20m with this rubber?
Most likely 25/20. At least that's what he uses with other 0.7 rubber.
That's right :thumbsup:

Active length is 17 cm.

Today I tried 20/15 for 8 mm steel and not anything bad to say.

And all You latex lovers, this Sumeike has own smell :p

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Hmmm, what would be the difference to gzk bands?
Thanks for the head's up! How would you say it compares to Precise Red?
Precise Red 0,7 and GZK orange 0,72 are quite similar, if thinking speeds and draw force and this Sumeike 0,7 feels and shoots so similarly that I can't tell any difference.

Should try speedtest with Chrony someday when weather is good.

I'm not very used to shoot with OTT frame so have to try these bands with TTF too.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last week I have been shooting 8 mm steel only with this Sumeike 0,7 (20-15).

I was surprised yesterday, when I tried Orange GZK 0,72 with same measurements, draw felt so much lighter than with Sumeike.

I use active length, that feels good to shoot and with these two it is same 16,5 cm.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I was surprised yesterday, when I tried Orange GZK 0,72 with same measurements, draw felt so much lighter than with Sumeike.
I use active length, that feels good to shoot and with these two it is same 16,5 cm.
Lighter draw for the gzk, that's good! Any speed difference?

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lighter draw for the gzk, that's good! Any speed difference?
I wish I have opportunity to do some speed tests later this week.

My new working time is disturbing my hobby :pissedoff:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts