Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Neophyte
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my end of the summer swap with Tobor8Man and man was it a haul :) I don't even know where to begin, there was so much awesomeness in the package! Included were 3d printed frames, neatly modded rod frames, a super cool wooden slingshot, a biblical sling, different ammo type and pouches to go with them, targets, almonds and he even made booklets to instruct me on the use of the biblical sling (the sling is a magnum and launches tennis balls) which is appreciated as I don't really have any experience with this type of sling.

Tobor8Man you really went above and beyond! I am so excited for my arm to heal so I can try out the incredible bout that has been bestowed upon me :)
Twig Font Art Jewellery Fashion design

The picture came out a little wonky but I don't know why and therefore don't know how to correct it, but I think it still conveys the magnitude of the awesomeness :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Just got my end of the summer swap with Tobor8Man and man was it a haul :) I don't even know where to begin, there was so much awesomeness in the package! Included were 3d printed frames, neatly modded rod frames, a super cool wooden slingshot, a biblical sling, different ammo type and pouches to go with them, targets, almonds and he even made booklets to instruct me on the use of the biblical sling (the sling is a magnum and launches tennis balls) which is appreciated as I don't really have any experience with this type of sling.

Tobor8Man you really went above and beyond! I am so excited for my arm to heal so I can try out the incredible bout that has been bestowed upon me :) View attachment 354392

The picture came out a little wonky but I don't know why and therefore don't know how to correct it, but I think it still conveys the magnitude of the awesomeness :)
Nice! what is the frame called that has the thumb rest?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.