Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
I used to work at a High School in Los Angeles, CA a few years ago. At that time, I watched the play call "Sunday Costs Five Pesos" performed by the students from the drama class of that school. Well, I had my Sunday costs five pesos day and it happened a few days ago at a local mercado. I went to the market place to buy some goodies for my resorteras and I found this little one in a little store. I was told that is made out of mezquite. How much was it?? It was five pesos, I like it because is almost perfect and the color. I had to do some little work on it, but the resortera was already this shape when I bought it. After I saw CHANEKE'S last post "OLD SCHOOL BABY", I thought it was time to share it with you guys. Feliz Navidad. Saludos.
Wood Kitchen utensil Natural material Tool Hand tool
Wood Plant Natural material Tool Terrestrial animal
Wood Finger Gesture Thumb Nail

Attachments

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Cool little shooter, I made one like it for my Grandson a few weeks ago.
Philly

·
Resigned
1,142 Posts
Looks like a good little pocket-shooter and with the good fork it should pass a stone well. I really like all the slingshots posted here but my favorites are the simple forked sticks such as this and the recent Chaneke Josh old-school one.

Feliz Navidad amigo!

·
Here to help and learn
781 Posts
Great pickup Xidoo!

Looks like a fun little shooter, you have good taste in slingshot frames. Once again, it's another back to basics little fork that gets the job done. It seems, even amongst all of the new frame types, materials, and ideas, the old school fork lives. I guess you cannot fix of forget something that never stopped working!

Cheers - John

p.s. Your pretty spoiled you know!
Having the ability to buy one of those beauties at the local market.....

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good fork! How does the OTT-method work with tubes? Do they center all the time?
Hey Frodo,
I do not know the OTT method for tubes, but I can tell you that this little one does the job very good. I just love it , Saludos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.