Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here is my homemade SUPERSIZED Dankung slingshot!
I did it because i find it hard to shoot flipstyle, I have tried but it feels a bit strange for me and i did not shoot well either ...
But i going to practice a bit more on the flip style... Maybe i get the hang of it!

I like Dankung Slingshots and they are perfect to have with you because of the size, but I've hit the fork on some occasions and it is not a pleasant experience!
Especially if I'm wingshooting, then hitting the fork is a problem for me.
Not always but after i hit the fork you get pretty shaky!

So i have now made me a bigger version in 8mm stainless steel with a broad fork and it shoots really good!

/Jörgen

Attachments

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Good slingshot! Supersize the grip, not the fork height. Do you shoot it "hammer grip" or "thumb+index finger on the fork" style?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes i shoot it "pistolgrip" style, i noticed that you can keep your hand high on the fork and wrap your hand arond it to get a good grip. But since this is my first Dankung style slingshot that i made i'll make some changes to the next.
I will try to get the fork a bit lower and the handle a bit shorter, It sure is fun to make your own slingshots!

/Jörgen

·
Registered
161 Posts
You wing shoot with a slingshot? Man, I must be at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to slingshot shooting.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here is my homemade SUPERSIZED Dankung slingshot!
I did it because i find it hard to shoot flipstyle, I have tried but it feels a bit strange for me and i did not shoot well either ...
But i going to practice a bit more on the flip style... Maybe i get the hang of it!

I like Dankung Slingshots and they are perfect to have with you because of the size, but I've hit the fork on some occasions and it is not a pleasant experience!
Especially if I'm wingshooting, then hitting the fork is a problem for me.
Not always but after i hit the fork you get pretty shaky!

So i have now made me a bigger version in 8mm stainless steel with a broad fork and it shoots really good!

/Jörgen
Det Är Bra!
did you make a jig?
that is a substantial upgrade to the "dannys" ive seen so far.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you speak Swedish wilbanba!
Hej på dig!
Sarge! I try to wing shoot but can not say that i am good at it.

This is how i made my version of the Dankung slingshot!
Look at the pictures and read the text ...
/Jörgen

Attachments

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
You wing shoot with a slingshot? Man, I must be at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to slingshot shooting.
Not any lower than me, Sarge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts